Benjamin's teacher told me a couple of weeks ago he'd been crying every time he had to poop. She had been sitting with him as he sat on the toilet and he cried the whole time. Jacob knocked on the classroom door and said, "Is that my brother crying?" The teacher said yes, and asked if he wanted to come in. Jacob went and sat with Benjamin and talked to him. Benjamin stopped crying and didn't cry anymore after that.
It's wonderful to hear things like this. In daily life at home, they are typical brothers, fighting over toys and pestering each other. :)
*********************************
Benjamin has been doing a lot (even for him) of gibberish lately. Really fast, hard-to-say sounds, like "skba-skidda-skidda-skidda-skidda." And then a silly grin that makes us crack up. :)
*********************************
Text from Jacob to George Bob:
Oh hi goerge bob i'd like to say hellow. I'm on my way to have a money order. After that were going to mom's eye appt. And after that we will go to kabuto. And after kabuto we'l go see tangeled. And mayby after that we will go to the mall. I love you good by.
George Bob's Response:
Wow! You are going to have such a fun day. I love Kabuto. You will have to tell me if you like Tangled. Have lots of fun. I love you too.
Jacob:
Oh I think it's going to be great!
George Bob:
Me too!
Jacob:
The movie was incredibly short! I & mom could not believe it! It was less then an hour! But awesome! almoste fell asleep! Cas i was tired! I even got new shoes! So werehedding home now. By!
Jacob:
Oop's love you by!
George Bob:
I'm glad you had such a good day. And new shoes too! Love you back!
*********************************
Text from Jacob to Auntie Anne:
Hi auntie anne. I'm going to see tangeled. Hope you had fun at papa's concert.
*********************************
Text from Jacob to Uncle Ben:
Hey uncle ben wen are you going to come back? I realy wanted to see you wen i was in st louis.
Response from Uncle Ben:
Hopefully soon buddy! I really miss you and baby b! Did you like our new cat?
Jacob:
Yeah she's cute.
Ben:
Love ya dude!
Jacob:
Love ya
*********************************
Text from Jacob to Greg:
Hey dad mom got a new purse! You exited?! You'll love it! Benjamin will love it to! I hope & another thingdon't tell ben we wached tangeled thank's
*********************************
Text from Jacob to Grandpa S:
Hi gpa stonehappy birthday! I want to sing happy birthday. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear gpa s happy birthday to you! I love you. How old are you? I'd like to know.
Response from Grandpa S:
Thank you Jacob, you rock! G'pa is 58 yezars young. LOL
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment