Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mini Builders

I'm having issues with Blogger. It lets me choose the size of the photo, but keeps only changing one of them... I don't know. I need a Blogger tutor. Anyway, on Saturday, we went to Home Depot for their monthly kid workshop. This week: School Bus Pencil Holder. Pretty cool! It was all going so well until I "helped" Jacob with his and accidentally put a piece in upside down. Luckily, Greg was able to take it apart again and fix it.

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

I'm not sure if Chloe could get any closer to Jake. Hope she doesn't find out about Moron.