Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Benny's Birthday

Benajmin's birthday celebration was carried out over several days. With busy schedules and family out of town, we had several days of birthday time!
The ultimate dinner -- French fries and pancakes. We were supposed to have sausage links, but someone (no names) has issues with getting meat cooked all the way through, and somehow ruined about 20 sausage links. Anyway, Benjamin's favorite meal.
Welcome to the Terrible Twos:
Sarah took this one. Interesting.


1 comment:

geornge bob said...

I love Ben's motorcycle! Have you tried the Moon Sand yet? Wondering how you guys like it.