Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baseball!

Greg's work scheduled a company baseball night a couple of months ago. Then my work scheduled one for the same night. Weird, huh? We went through Greg's work because it was FREE and because it included a party deck area with food. Plus, I didn't know of anyone from my work going (it's a big company).

It was a really great evening, with a nice breeze to keep the heat from being unbearable. The kids enjoyed watching the planes fly over (to promote the air show over the weekend). They also had fun playing with the many kids there.

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

I love the intense look on the faces watching the planes at the ball game. You needed the ice containers the next day at the air show.