Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Messy Baby and Jacob's Ink




This morning I found Jacob with SIX little boxes of Nerds in his pockets (he's not supposed to get anything out of the candy drawer without asking), fake tattoos up both arms (I didn't even know he knew how to put them on!), and later found out that he'd eaten two bananas. That boy...

Benjamin's pretty excited to be sitting in a booster seat (strapped in) at the table. He is also proud of his spoon skills. Oh, and he LOVES zucchini lasagna.


And whenever he's done he'll say "all done" or sometimes just start trying to tip his plate. When you take the plate away, he always has to grab one more bite.

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

the second picture down of Ben - It looks exactly like a fair Jake.