Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mishmash


When Jacob was little, he liked playing a game where he'd hold up a foot and say, "Uh?" Sometimes he'd do a double-footer and say, "Uh uh?" While Benjamin doesn't say the "uh," he definitely enjoys the game. :)
We received a free sample box of kleenex at Sam's Club. Benjamin claimed it as his own.







Jacob had his promotion ceremony on Saturday. Benjamin was intrigued.
Jacob bowing to his class after receiving his new belt (green!).
The picture of mischief.

Jacob with Leo the Lion. Leo did a thumbs up for all of the pictures. The kid before him did one, too. I asked Jacob if he would do it. He refused.

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

love the picture of Jake and Ben hugging. Ben looks so pleased with his Kleenex adventure. Congrats to Jake on his promotion.