Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Footie Pajamas

The other night, Benjamin had a bad night. He was unhappy that Greg closed off the kitchen to mop. He was unhappy that he couldn't be in there. He didn't want to go to bed at bedtime.
Around 10, he just started throwing a fit. Crying uncontrollably, and nothing helped. Rocking, walking, bouncing, warm milk, our bed, the play yard, his crib, etc. I changed his diaper at 11 and put his pajamas back on. He immediately started kicking at his feet... and a lightbulb came on. Was he upset because his feet were covered? As it turns out, yes. I changed his pajamas and he went right to sleep. Up until the diaper change, he had given NO sign that the footies were bothering him.
And the next evening, with the feet cut off....
Happy baby.

1 comment:

Heidi Stone said...

Ahhh, so I see you have a little Sienna on your hands! :)