Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ok, that's hilarious. Keaton would be doing the exact same thing with his feet.
Although the story WAS fantastic, I think my favorite parts were Benjamin's two appearances, the cell phone ringing, and the fact that Jacob had his shirt on backwards. :)
ranoton
That's awesome! Very Cute!
Quite the storyteller! Does he have multiple versions of Mr. Funny, or was this the first time for this story?
I agree with Heidi. I loved Ben walking up and whacking Jake on the head. I also noticed the shirt when he spun around. What a great story teller!
That was fabulous, very fabulous indeed, to repreat a phrase! Did he just come up with that all at once or is he piecing things together? It is really linear---all the way from the glass of toast to the nice hot cup of cake. I loved it! Giraffe's neck in a knot. Perfect.
The proud great aunt from MN.
I want a cup of cake.
A wonderful story. Send more anytime.
The story is actually from the Mr. Men and Little Miss books... I had completely forgotten about them until I searched for "Mr. Funny." They're so cute! And yes, I loved Benjamin whacking him on the head. He does that a lot. We tried a few times to get Jacob to tell the story, and each time, Benjamin came up about halfway through, and WHAM!
Post a Comment