Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

American Heart Association Walk

Last Saturday we did the American Heart Association Walk. Here's Jacob in front of a very cool piece at the park.
Jacob HATED the t-shirt. He thought he looked stupid, and only wore it briefly for the photos.
Goofing around before the walk.




Benjamin didn't mind the shirt.

Anne with some of the loot from various booths.
Batman... with glitter!
Jacob and Auntie Anne walking.



Benjamin was pretty sleepy. He was a good sport for most of it, but just wanted to be held at the end.

I wish I had had the camera focused on them correctly. This would have been such a cute photo!
We met up with George Bob and Papa afterwards for lunch at a japanese steak house. Benjamin insisted on having a lemon wedge.
He makes a funny face, but always goes back for more.

1 comment:

Heidi Stone said...

Hmmm. I'm gonna have to agree w/ Jake on this one. He DOES look kind of stupid in that shirt. Lol. I mean, adorable as always, OF COURSE. But you know....the shirt IS ginormous on him.

Benjamin, on the other hand....he looks just SMASHING! ;)


angin