Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Ninja

Yesterday Benjamin grabbed Jacob's karate belt and started playing with it. I wrapped it around his waist and he was SOOOOO happy. He became very upset when I took it from him (Jacob had to leave for karate). We got out an old belt of Jacob's and put it on. He happily wandered around the house in his belt. He carried toys and dropped them over a gate, making his "sssss" noise.

The belt, not being made for a 1-year-old, fell off a couple of times. I tried to put it away, but Benjamin would then start throwing a fit. Each time I wrapped it around him, he'd get a giddy, excited look in his eyes. When I finished, he'd take off and start doing his busy "ninja" work (dropping toys over the gate).

By the way, Benjamin really likes to stick his tongue out.




Despite how it appears, Boehmke actually hates kids. She's just really desperate for attention, so she takes what she can get.
Jacob didn't really want me to take his picture.
But I did anyway.

3 comments:

georange bob said...

I brought that beautiful baby back unscathed now I see a scratch on the face. I guess it proves he needs to be with his poppa and georange bob.

Aunt Sarah said...

Goodness gracious, that baby ninja is the cutest baby ninja I've EVER SEEN!

Auntie Anne said...

I love it when Benjamin sticks his tongue out it's so cute!