Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Return of the Ninja, Presents, and a Truck

Baby Ninja made another appearance last night! He wore the belt until bedtime.

Jacob brought me flowers tonight. :)
This window sill contains my treasures from Jacob. Whenever he finds a neat rock or a pine cone, he saves them for me (I'm not sure why, but it's sweet!).
Benjamin wanted to ride on his toy truck.
Can you see what's inside the truck?


Here's a close up.


And the one shot Jacob let me take. I think I have a one-photo-per-day limit with him.

2 comments:

georange bob said...

Flowers for any reason? or just because he loves you?

Aunt Sarah said...

That's a talented binky...driving a truck with a giant baby on top of it! AMAZING.