Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Part Two, Scrambled

So, some of these photos could really use an explanation, but I am tired! Maybe tomorrow. Oh, and there will be more videos posted soon. Hope you had a good weekend!

On Saturday, Sarah did a walk to benefit cancer research. We stopped by for a quick visit. One lone singer played a guitar and performed for an audience of ... one. One scruffy guy in a rocking chair.
Benjamin was very serious during most of the performance, but did find some time to rock out (video will be added soon).

Jacob spent the entire time in the bouncy house. He was DRIPPING with sweat afterwards... ewwww.

We're getting ready for a garage sale. Benjamin decided to help out.
Favorite mode of transportation? Laundry tote.
Our house during the sorting phase... yikes.
We're not really sure why Jacob did this with his train table.



1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

Now, let's be fair. I think the cute singer was performing for a bigger audience than you suggested. I mean, sure the main fan was the guy in the rocker, but don't forget dancing Benjamin...and me...the event's only "woo girl."