Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cute Little Bugger!

So just when Jacob is trying to see how far he can push us, he does something really cute.

After heading off to bed last night, Jacob came out a couple of minutes later dressed in his striped footie pajamas. Greg was giving Benjamin a bottle. Jacob handed Greg Benjamin's matching pajamas and went back to his room. I heard him say, "Now we'll be twins!"

Soooo cute.
-----------------------------------------

Yesterday, Benjamin and I went to the the store while Greg and Jacob went to karate. Sarah called me and I talked with her a few minutes while shopping. When I hung up the phone, Benjamin smiled at me and held his hand up to his ear, mimicking holding a phone. :)

He's being copying us a lot more lately, which is completely adorable.

Last night, though, he kept waking up and fussing. I only had to pick him up one or two times, but getting up to put his pacifier in his mouth every 15 minutes is pretty exhausting!

We are really hoping it's a short phase.

Next week Benjamin graduates into the next classroom!

1 comment:

georange bob said...

He certainly knows how to work a room!