
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
Those pics are SUPER cute...especially Jake pulling Benjamin in the wagon. They are going to have so much fun together as Benjamin gets older. My only question is this: the pic of you and Greg--why so far away???? I had to put my glasses on to see you...and I don't even wear glasses! :)
Wagons make for cute pictures. :) Well, we didn't take the photo of us, so it wasn't really up to us...
Sometimes, you have to make your own magic. Crop crop croppy crop crop...
Yeeeeeah, tha's righ'--you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.
Another example of child abuse! There are child labor laws (Jake pulling Ben). Jacob looked so happy and I agree with CAS (Crazy Aunt Sarah) that they're going to have so much fun as Benjamin gets older.
It's too bad that Jacob wasn't in the picture with Greg, Ted, and Ted's Dad. Other than missing Jake it's a great picture.
Post a Comment