Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cute and Not-So-Cute

CUTE

Me: We're going to have a garage sale this weekend. You can go through your toys and if you find any you don't play with anymore, you can sell them.

Jake: If a kid comes and doesn't have enough money-- Mom?

Me: Yes?

Jake: Do I get to say how many dollars my toys are and you say how many dollars your things are?

Me: Sure.

Jake: If a kid comes and doesn't have enough money, and it would make him really happy, I would just make it free.

Me: Oh, that's so nice!

Jake: And if it's something REALLY big and he doesn't have enough money, and it would make him really happy, I would just make it really cheap.

Hee hee.

NOT SO CUTE

Me: Jacob, pick up your toys.

Jake: Benjamin has more toys out than I do. He should pick up his toys.

Me: Jake, he's a baby. Don't worry about him. Just worry about yourself.

Jake (deliberately): That would be selfish, and I don't want to be selfish.

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

The free toy thing outweighs the selfish thing. All's fair in love, war, and cleaning avoidance techniques. :)