Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ben's Walking Stick and The Air Show

Benjamin likes to take the stick we use in the sliding door and use it as a walking stick. He also likes to try to bang it into things... 

On Saturday, we went to the Air Show. To help keep the kiddos safe from the sun, we built a tent with a sheet and two lawn chairs. 
Benjamin had to wear a hat. He wasn't very fond of it, but tolerated it for a couple of hours.
Jacob pretending to sleep on our food, even though I told him to get off of it several times.
A compromise. Benjamin was getting tired of the hat, but kept it on a little longer after I flipped it up so he could see more. 
Watching the jets.
Not watching the jets.
Crawling around in the tent, looking for trouble.
I guess this was something pretty amazing.

Hot, tired, and ready to go home!
Did you know Jacob has a mini head on his shoulder?



During the finale by the Blue Angels, we were all pretty impressed with the show! Benjamin, despite the loud jet engines flying directly over our heads, slept in my arms. 
----------------------------

Tonight, Jacob was a REALLY bad sport about losing to Greg in Candyland. I told him he had to apologize to Greg. He was standing in front of Greg, looking very distraught, and I was holding Benjamin. Benjamin made a big fuss, so I put him down. He walked over to Jacob and hugged him. He put his arms around, put his head on Jacob's stomach, and just held him. It was soooo sweet.

1 comment:

georange bob said...

Baby B's eyes with the hat flipped up had the intensity of his big bro. He looks dangerous with that walking stick. Loved the story about Ben giving Jake the hug.