Riding home from dinner...
Jake: I'm not going to be a dad for a long time.
Me: That's a good thing.
Jake: Yeah, I think it won't be until 2010.
Greg: Well, I hope it won't be until around 2030.
Jake: Wow, 2030!
Me: You have a lot of things to do before you become a dad. You have to go to a lot of school, get married...
Greg: You'll find a girl you really like...
Jake: But I don't know who I will marry!
Greg: Well, you probably haven't met her yet. You probably won't meet her for a long time.
Jake: And I might not live in the same house forever.
Me: Right. You might have your own house before you get married.
Jake: Yeah, 'cause our house will get old.
Me: Well, some old houses are really cool.
Jake: Yeah! Like houses that have pictures of Monster trucks on the outside!
-----
And a random side snippet heard earlier this evening (Jacob talking about a toy snake):
Jake: I have a friendly snake in my pocket!
Hee hee.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The boys are beautiful!
Wendy Brown
Post a Comment