Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Mish Mash of the Last Two Weeks

Over the last two weeks, a lot has changed! Benjamin started really crawling (not army crawling) and doing repetitive babbling on Friday, February 6th. He pulled himself to standing on February 7th. We think the babbling had more to do with getting rid of a really nasty ear infection than anything else.

Tonight we decided to teach Jacob how to count by fives. I demonstrated once. The second time, Jacob counted along with me (and pretty much kept up). The third time, he did it by himself (to 100). He amazes me.

Jacob told us at dinner that Noah was different from Evan (in the movie Evan Almighty) because when Noah built the Ark, it rained for forty days and forty years. Hee hee.

Jacob made a zebra out of duplos. :)










On Friday night, we had FIVE kids!




I know it's blurry. I'm going to pretend it's not because it would have been really cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your kids. :)

Heidi Stone said...

Well, I don't take credit for teaching him the "forty years" theory, but we did discuss that Noah and Evan actually are different when we had the kids on Saturday night. We were reading the story of Noah's ark at bedtime and he babbled about something to do with Evan.

So at least you *sort of* know where that one came from. Lol!