Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Bit of Sunday Fun

Benjamin loves the CD rack. We let him go for it last night, anticipating gleeful joy at being able to do something so naughty.
Instead, he went about very seriously. :) It took a while for Greg to get them back on the shelf -- they're in alphabetical order, of course.
Jacob didn't want me to take any photos of him.
He decided he wanted a photo of his foot, though. He's only 4, and I think he's now in a size 13!

1 comment:

Heidi Stone said...

i'd just like you to know that i absolutely blame benjamin's extreme interest in destroying our DVD collection this weekend to this specific event.

i hear somebody running around upstairs. *sigh*