Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Socks!

I might have mentioned in an earlier post that Jacob LOVES "stripey" socks. This morning he discovered that he has two pairs of the same sock. While we were out running around today, he told me that he'd put both pairs on... so two socks on each foot. :) I mean, what else could he do? He had no choice.... two pairs of the same sock, people!

He ended the night with four socks on one foot. You'll see some photos of him flipping around with Greg. Note that one foot is bare and one foot has what appears to be one sock (but is actually a glob of four socks) on the other foot.

1 comment:

Heidi Stone said...

I find Sienna with multiple socks on one foot fairly often. It's usually somewhere between 3 and 5. I mean, how do you even FIT 5 socks on one foot?

Seriously....