Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Jacobisms - Firefighters and Halloween

The fire department visited Jacob's school today. He was excited about getting to see the truck and getting a cool sticker. I asked what the firefighters told him.

Jacob: "We always do safety."

Me: "Oh, okay..."

Jacob: "And you have to check the smoke detector and the batteries. Every day!"

Hee hee.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jacob: If I'm a Power Ranger (for Halloween) and I see a bad guy, I can punch or kick him.

Me: Well, all of the people you see will just be kids dressed up as bad guys.

Greg: There aren't going to be any bad guys -- it's all kids.

Me: I could dress up like a bad guy. That wouldn't mean I AM a bad guy. I would just be dressed like one.

Jacob: No, you couldn't! You'd be a bad girl.

Always so literal.

No comments: