Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Visiting Pumpkin





Today we visited Pumpkin, who used to be one of our pets. She now lives with someone from work, and she is MUCH happier there, mainly because she's not with our mean cat.

Jacob has been talking about Pumpkin a lot lately and talks about how she was always nice to him. I was a little afraid that he'd end up throwing a fit when we left and say he wanted to take her with us. Luckily, he just wants to go visit her often.

She really is a cute cat.








No comments: