Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jake's Trip to St. Louis

On Thursday, Jacob said he wanted to go to George Bob and Papa's house, so he called and asked George Bob to come get him. We (Greg and I) would like them to be here on the 19th so we can go out with some friends (hooray!), so we asked if they could bring him back on the 19th and stay the night. So, my wonderful parents came to Indianapolis today to pick Jacob up for a week of fun in St. Louis.

We ate at Castleton Grill (yum!), but didn't get to have our favorite server, Cindy. It's really not quite the same experience without her. But, we did get to have a little of their delicious potato wedges.

Jacob went off with George Bob and Papa, happily settled with his "babies" -- Wally, Charlie, and Timmy.

I've only had one call from Jacob so far, and that was mainly so he could ask me what his whole name is and what is full name is. (He knows.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am in St. Louis watching for trains and swimming

Anonymous said...

Tell George Bob and Papa to take photos of you! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

George Bob is going to take a picture of my snake tattoo - and it's REAL!
We're going to the train store in
Valley Park this morning.

Miney said...

That sounds dangerous... I hope you don't come back completely broke. :) Oh, and a photo would be good! I can post it on here. Love ya.