(From my journal to Jacob)
You drank out of a sippy cup today (a tiny bit of water). You are so much fun! You reach for me when you want me and hold your arms out.
We visited Grandma and Grandpa this weekend. Aunt Anne was there, too. We saw Aunt Jemima (Sarah) and also Gina, Hans, and Grace. We had a good time.
Dad and I are working on a sleep plan for you. I start work a week from today. I really don't want to. Your dad is looking into going back to school.
I napped with you today. So much fun to do!
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment