Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

A General Type of Update

(From my journal to Jacob)

Your dad and I are now reading the No Cry Sleep Solution. We need to get you sleeping better! I'm holding you as you (fitfully) sleep right now. You wake up every time I put you down. You make some "ma" sounds now. You are still so beautiful. You don't like strangers as much right now, so less of your "flirting." You'll smile, but they have to work for it. You LOVE your daddy and smile and move around when you see him. The two of you play and play. You love watching Boehmke and Pumpkin and don't understand why they always run away from you. You're doing better at eating your cereal. You can launch yourself in the direction you want to go -- sitting to on your tummy. You love stacking cups and rattles. There's a toy bunny that makes you laugh now. :) You're so fun! We love you!

No comments: