Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Jacob Still Doesn't See the Need to Use His Crib

(From my journal to Jacob)

You can sit up most of the time, but when you want to be doing something else, you topple over pretty fast, so I can't leave you for a second when you're sitting. We are working on getting a routine. So far, you go to sleep around 9:30 or 10 and get up at 7:45. (You wake up every couple of hours to eat.) You nap around 9:30 or 10 a.m., and the rest of the naps have no pattern with duration or frequency. :) We want you to sleep through the night, and in your crib! Still sleeping with me. You are sweeter every day, though.

No comments: