Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hingle... Do You Know What That Means?

(From my journal to Jacob)

You said "Day" and "Hingle" today. (I don't know what "hingle" is.) You're so funny when you're tired because you get really cranky and once we comfort you, you fall asleep instantly.

I put you in your crib last night and you slept there for 3 hours. You took two short naps in it today. I have you in there now, so we're going to try it again tonight. We love you so much! You're such an awesome baby. I can't believe you're almost 3 months old! That is just incredible. If time keeps flying like this, I'm going to be old in no time! Just so you know, I'm 25 right now.

No comments: