Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, December 5, 2004

The First Time We Left

(From my journal to Jacob)

Friday night was your first night without us! Your Aunt Rosie watched you while your dad and I went to his work's Christmas party. We were gone for about five hours (I didn't want to go!). Aunt Rosie said you only cried for about 12 minutes. She said you played and talked. She said you reached for toy keys. :)

Your Aunt Sarah/Jemima is here now because there's a shower for you tomorrow at your Grandma and Grandpa S.'s house.

You were pretty angry today -- you have not been enjoying the carseat much lately. It makes me sad when you're so upset.

No comments: