Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

We Are Such Bad Parents -- South Park?!?!

(From my journal to Jacob)

Last night we were watching South Park and Cartman started crying. You stopped smiling and put your eyebrows together. When he stopped, you started smiling again. We rewound and you did it again, but frowned. The third time, you started crying. We did it a few more times, and each time, you cried when Cartman cried, and stopped when he did. It was so funny! You don't cry when other babies cry!

I'm in the middle of getting us ready to go to St. Louis. Your dad is at work, but he might get off early, so we have to be ready to leave pretty much right away. I think we are now -- I'm just trying to get the house clean now. You have a little bit of a cold right now because I'm sick.

No comments: