Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jake!

George Bob and Auntie Anne came to visit for Jacob's birthday.
Silly Bandz from Auntie Anne!
A DS from George Bob, Papa, Auntie Anne, and Uncle Ben! Woo hoo!
Sponge Bob rings for both kids. Benjamin was pretty impressed.
Our own little celebration. Jacob was really excited about his watch and wallet!
Benjamin didn't think any of this was fair.
It was so sad watching Jacob open presents. He thought he should have some, too.
And then the anger came.
Jacob didn't let it get him down.
He had a chocolate cake with strawberries to keep him happy.
And Benjamin decided Jacob's birthday was okay ...
Sharing ice cream at Carabba's. They laughed and laughed as they ate it. Who knew ice cream could be so funny? Benjamin thought it was a great game whenever both of them had their spoons in the bowl at the same time.

There's still more celebrating to come... Birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese tomorrow. Yikes! :)

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

I believe that Jake had that same face when Ben had his birthday! Love the picture of Ben sitting on the bench. I think the coin toss was Sunday's game because I didn't get to see it.