Benjamin's very interested in motorcycles right now. He points out every one he sees on the road. While sitting at the table recently, he said, "Motorcycle!" I said, "Did you hear a motorcycle?" He then said, "No. Just kidding!"
*********************************
Benjamin has been playing with my old cell phone (battery removed) a lot lately. He calls and talks to Aunt Sarah. The conversations basically consist of "Heh-wo? How you, Aunt Say-wah? I wuv you. Bye!"
The other night he woke up crying. I went into his room and he was standing in his crib, eyes still closed, saying, "Mah phone! Mah phone!" I pointed it out to him and he went back to sleep.
*********************************
From a few weeks ago:
Jacob told Greg he really likes the little lamp in his room because it gives off a nice glow and makes his room feel so cozy.
*********************************
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Small confession. I'm in love with your children.
Post a Comment