Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Match the Photos!

So here's the game... match the photos with the entry posted a few minutes before this. Here's the tricky part -- not all of the photos match something in the entry, and not everything in the entry matches a photo. (I would suggest skipping this game and just looking at the photos.)


1 comment:

geornge bob said...

Love the luge, although I think he needs to do cross country skiing or ice dancing, leave the dangerous stuff to Bruiser. I love sleeping with the hockey stick. You're in trouble now. The picture of Jacob sort of sideways by himself is beautiful.