Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Time in the Wood

Well, this one is from before the weekend, but I didn't want to leave it out!
Benjamin enjoyed using his hockey stick to hit sweet gumballs off of the deck at George Bob and Papa's house.
Uncle Ben gave Jacob some coaching in sweet gumball hockey.
Ben teaching Benjamin how to hockey fight. Jacob had a lesson before that, but I think I was laughing too hard to take photos. Benjamin decided to use the "go boneless" defense.
A sweet gumball fight.
Jacob "accidentally" hit Benjamin the mouth with his hockey stick. He didn't see him there. It's hard to see when you're trying very hard not to look. Benjamin got a fat lip, cried for a minute, and then became irritated when we tried to hold ice on it because he wanted to go back outside and play hockey.
Cute Auntie Anne.
Running around at by Bar Louie.
Uncle Ben gave Jacob a sword, toy gun, and toy handcuffs to play with. Jacob said he was a police officer. Uncle Ben wanted to know when the police became the calvary.
Family Wii time. Everyone played Just Dance. It was actually George Bob, Papa, Auntie Anne, Greg, and Jacob and Benjamin, but I didn't know if the others would want me to post them dancing. Payback would be a b- um, payback would be unpleasant.
Delicious crab rangoon from Panda. Yum.
And what happens after a visit to George Bob and Papa's house.
Jacob's freaky fingers.

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

Thank you for not sharing the Just Dance photos. Pay back would have been a b - um bad. Love the pictures on the deck. Hockey with gumballs sure was fun. Love having you in the wood!