Benjamin has his fifth tooth! On Thursday night, I spotted the first tooth next to his bottom middle two teeth (on his right side). I'm sure there's a far less complicated way to write that (like looking up the name of the tooth and position), but I don't feel like doing that.
Greg said yesterday Benjamin took a couple of steps, but he was sort of falling as he did it and reaching for Greg. Today (in the bathtub, the crazy kid) he took a step toward me, and it was definitely a step! We can't get him to knowingly stand on his own, but he can. He does it if he's distracted and doesn't realize he's standing on his own.
--------------------------
An email from Greg on Friday:
Sounds good. I agree that we need to get to bed earlier tonight. Jacob also mentioned to me that he would like to go to bed earlier. That's funny. He asked if he would be allowed to go to bed early. I told him he can go to bed whenever he wants before bedtime. He makes me laugh sometimes.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That little guy will be walking by his 1st birthday! How much fun.
Post a Comment