Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Little Bit of Baby and a Lot of Karate!

I took several photos of Benjamin the other day, but I thought I'd spare you the ones with a super snotty nose...

Jacob at karate class.

Jacob getting his first karate belt.


Jacob striking several poses outside of the karate studio.


















3 comments:

georange bob said...

Jacob, the karate kid! He looks so beautiful.

Aunt Sarah (Jacob's future agent) said...

Holy crap, that's so awesome. Please stop fighting the fact that you have a little actor on your hands. Look out, Bruce Lee!

Heidi Stone said...

lol. LOVE the poses.