Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Weekend in Photos

We had a pretty good weekend. We got a lot done around the house. We're currently trying to rearrange and make more room. We did a bunch of rearranging, but there's still a lot left to do! The house still looks a bit like a disaster area.
Benjamin and his eyelashes. I have the shortest eyelashes in the house, and that's even with mascara.
He wasn't feeling his best this weekend. Snotty little nose, little cough, and just general fussiness. He didn't nap very well either day and threw his biggest crying fit ever at the bonfire.
Jacob only agreed to three photos before bedtime. I had to bed. This one's my favorite.
We went to a bonfire at the kids' school. I only took one photo because the flash was so bright in the dark that it startled everyone...
This is Jacob showing us how strong he is. :) Hee hee.
Benjamin was laughing really hard when Greg lifted his feet.
Good times with Dad.
Sooooo funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my babies! How were you rearranging?