Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh, Snap!

Jacob has been trying to snap for a very long time. Greg has been showing him how. I cannot snap. On Thursday night, Jacob did it!

Jacob: Mom, look! (demonstrates snapping)

Me: Wow, Jake! I'm so proud of you!

Jacob: Now you try.

Me: Um, okay. (tries)

Jacob: No, Mom. You have to push your fingers together really hard, like this. (demonstrates)

Me: Okay. (tries again)

Jacob: Mom, your finger has to hit on your hand right here. (points to the spot on his palm by his thumb)

Me: I see. (tries AGAIN)

Jacob: Here -- Let me help you. (moves my fingers in place and tries to make them work)

Jacob: Why is it not working?

No comments: