(From my journal to Jacob)
You're getting braver with your steps. You've actually taken a couple of steps and looked like you knew you were doing it. You're cruising everywhere. You'll walk just holding my hand with one hand.
Today I was folding sheets and I had one spread out on the floor and was getting ready to start folding. You got really excited and crawled onto it. You just kept crawling back and forth on it. I put the top sheet beside it and you played with it. I folded up the bottom sheet while you were playing with the top sheet, and you got really upset. It was funny.
You love the animals on Baby MacDonald. You like to clap with Wheel of Fortune and you really like the Final Jeopardy music.
You give big open-mouthed kisses sometimes. I'm not sure if they're kisses, actually, because a lot of times you say, "Ahhhh" as you do it.
If your dad or I lie on the floor on our backs and a little tummy shows, you push the shirt up farther and rest your head on it. It's sweet, but I wonder where you got that.
Cheerios are still a staple of every meal. You like to feed them to us. They apparently go with everything.
We went to see the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants yesterday (just the two of us). We made it through an hour and a half before you got bored and wanted to crawl around. Not bad! (It's two hours long.)
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment