Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Daddy Takes Over

(From my journal to Jacob)

You hold the remote control to your ear like it's a telephone. I say, "Hello? Hello? Jacob!" and you smile. It's so cute! Your dad and I tried something new last night. I fed you at 11:30 when you woke up, but after that, your dad took over. At 2, you woke up. He went in and held you, and then put you down. You cried for 4 minutes and then slept until 6:15. He went in again. You cried for 10 minutes and slept until 7, which was our goal. We're trying to get you to sleep through the night without a feeding. Last night was very promising. I thought I'd have to feed you or that you'd at least cry more. Not bad at all!

No comments: