(From my journal to Jacob)
Last week you started scooting forward a tiny bit. I think it was Thursday. Today we've been playing with blocks and you like to knock them over and laugh. :)
You met your Great Aunt Karen and your Great Uncle John on Saturday. They were driving through from Florida to Wisconsin (maybe Michigan -- I don't remember).
Your sleep habits are definitely improving. We can actually put you in the crib and you sleep for 2-3 hours! Usually only 2 when I'm home, but still a great improvement to be able to put you down.
Dangling a cloth in front of you makes you laugh. Two days ago, you laughed whenever your dad bowed his head. We couldn't figure out what was so funny.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment