(From my journal to Jacob)
You are fussy! I can see a tiny spot where your tooth has either surfaced or is just about ti. :)
You pulled yourself to standing just now! You did it on your play table (and then fell over). You are getting so strong!
You're getting cranky and I'm not sure why. I gave you some Tylenol for your tooth. You're not hungry and we just got up from a nap a little bit ago. Maybe you are tired again.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment