(From my journal to Jacob)
You are much more interested in making eye contact than eating. You stare until someone looks back, and then you smile. :) I have renewed the effort to get you to sleep in your crib. Your dad and I decided really only the night before last was the real start. Things got kind of messed up with the holidays. Monday night didn't go well at all. Last night you slept from 12:30 a.m. - 2:45 a.m. in your crib, and from 3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. So, that's good!
I'm doing massage before I put you down. You seem to like it. You still love your Jumperoo. You smile and coo like crazy in it.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment