Happy 2-month birthday! You are sleeping on my lap right now. You are so wonderful! You squeal and coo, and it's so fun! You've been in a great mood the past 2 days. :) You're just getting bigger every day. Last night you rolled over 3 times at Nana's house. I should put you in your bassinet and shower, but you're so cute! Your dad is on his way to Michigan with your Uncle Theo and Grandpa S. right now to pick up a hoist. Today I'm going to do some proofreading. I'm trying to read it out loud to you to help you learn words. You are just the most beautiful baby ever. You are so gorgeous! Some time soon I want to figure out how much you sleep a day. Yesterday you slept a ton, but normally it doesn't seem like much.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, November 20, 2004
Two Months Old!
Happy 2-month birthday! You are sleeping on my lap right now. You are so wonderful! You squeal and coo, and it's so fun! You've been in a great mood the past 2 days. :) You're just getting bigger every day. Last night you rolled over 3 times at Nana's house. I should put you in your bassinet and shower, but you're so cute! Your dad is on his way to Michigan with your Uncle Theo and Grandpa S. right now to pick up a hoist. Today I'm going to do some proofreading. I'm trying to read it out loud to you to help you learn words. You are just the most beautiful baby ever. You are so gorgeous! Some time soon I want to figure out how much you sleep a day. Yesterday you slept a ton, but normally it doesn't seem like much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment