5/17/2011:
Me (to Benjamin, while hugging him like crazy): You're my cuddle bug.
Benjamin: Yep. And your other cuddle bug is at the baseball game.
6/4/2011:
A storm was getting ready to start. Benjamin was nervous. I told him it would just bring rain to help the trees grow and that we'd be safe in the house. Benjamin didn't want to hear the thunder or see the lightning. I said our house was really safe during all of that. Jacob said, "So we probably wouldn't get hit by lightning?" I said no, because our house isn't very tall and we don't have anything around to attract it. Jacob said, "Right, because it would probably go to tall things like tall trees and tall buildings downtown." (pause) "Except it wouldn't hurt the tall buildings downtown because they have things on top that keep the lightning from hurting the building."
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment