My kids crack me up. Benjamin is a little clown. Half an hour before bedtime, he said to Greg, "But you said I could wear my overalls today." So, he made the most of his overalls time... even better without a shirt, right? And after being inspired by the drumline on the Super Bowl halftime show, he got out his drum and hooked it to the front of the overalls.
Yesterday Benjamin spent a good chunk of the day helping Greg in the garage. Greg's building shelves for our toy room. Benjamin LOVES helping out and got to help sand.Jacob isn't into handiwork or anything like that. He prefers video games. A lot. We have to cut him off.
This is his preferred face for photos (below).
I realized it had been a while since I'd taken any photos of them.
They decided we should take some together.
It was hard to get a group shot so we decided to try it while lying on our backs on the floor.
This inevitably leads to silliness.
So when Jacob is overdramatic about everything from Benjamin destroying his Lego creations (somewhat valid) to not having his favorite yogurt flavor available (ridiculous), and when Benjamin repeatedly gets notes home from daycare about throwing rocks/forks/etc. or biting/hitting/etc., I will look at these photos. I will take a deep breath and remember that most of the time, they are sweet and precious little angels.






















No comments:
Post a Comment