Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

34 Photos and The Real Santa Claus!

We visited Santa last year, and Jacob concluded that the Santa we saw was not actually the real Santa. He decided that Santa probably has helper Santas to help visit malls and Santa breakfasts. After all, he has a LOT to do in December. Jacob checked with Greg on Friday, just to confirm that not all Santas in the mall are real.

Jacob was very serious during the visit and kept looking Santa's face up and down. After the visit he asked Greg if he thought it was the real Santa. Greg said, "I don't know, but it seemed like it. I think it was." Jacob looked up at him and said, "Me, too!"
Benjamin just sat on his lap and chilled out.

Breakfast afterwards. Benjamin had a great time!



I don't know what this face is, but I love it.
Me: Jake, smile!
Um, okay... try again.
No, really. Just smile, Jake. A normal smile.
Nevermind.
On the way home, Jacob wanted to take photos. Here's number 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
He was then in the mood to pose for some photos.








Benjamin wasn't sure about all of this goofiness.
So, he did what any baby brother would do.
He hit him on the head.
Little Stinker.

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

Jake is a better photographer than his Grandpa (except for the first one which looks like a butt crack)!
Santa looked real to me too.