(From my journal to Jacob)
Yesterday morning, you started saying "noodle" at the end of everything. ("I'm climbing up, noodle." "I'm going there, noodle.") You asked me, "Are you my noodle?" I said yes. You said, "You're my noodle." You kept it up throughout the day. At bed time, you said, "I'm your baby noodle." I said yes. You asked if you were Daddy's baby noodle. Daddy said, "You're my baby ravioli." You threw your head back and just howled with laughter. We repeated it several times. Each time, you laughed and laughed. You're still doing it today -- a big, hearty, fake laugh. It cracks me up.
You are singing so much! You like to make up your own songs about everything.
Your Daddy is reading The Giving Tree to you. You just asked if the old man was a dinosaur. Ha ha!
You LOVE Thomas the Tank Engine and Bob the Builder.
You're #1 potty-trained during the day, but you poop in your pants still. :( Gross!
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment