(From my journal to Jacob)
You've known for a while, but I forgot to write that you know when people are crying, they are "sad." You know to say "happy," too.
You love to dance to the Wiggles. You say, "Sarah come?" if you want to see someone (like Sarah).
You wear a little over a size 7 shoe now. You wear a 2T or 24 mo shirt (some 18 mo) and 18 mo pants have plenty of room. 24 mo pants fall down.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment