Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bubble?

(From my journal to Jacob)

It snowed last week and you started saying, "Bubble?" We kept saying snow, so you say, "nooooo." You still occasionally ask, "Bubble?" It was raining today, and you said, "Nooooo." Last week you started calling me "Miney." It's so funny! You've been hitting, so you've gotten several time outs. You say, "Whoa!" when the car turns sharply. You like to sit in your cardboard house, lean back until it falls, and yell, "Whoa!" It is hilarious.

Tonight I kissed your dad and you wlaked over and kissed him, too. :)

No comments: