(From my journal to Jacob)
We had a great Christmas in St. Louis. You loved all of the attention. You got a wagon, which you love. For a few days, whenever we'd ask where your foot was, you'd say, "Gike" and hold up your foot. So cute!
You have 12 teeth now. You're so tall and thin. Everyone thinks you're 2 to 2 1/2. Your face looks old! You just don't have chubby baby cheeks.
You are so wonderful. You smile for everyone. There's so much to write. I feel like I can't cover enough.
You still love to touch skin. You reach up my sleeves to squeeze my arm. If anyone has skin showing, like above a waistline or a hole in the pants, you love to poke it with your finger. :)
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment